I am (plan)

I am a musician
I want to take a picture of the whole choir (group shot) in the choir room. I am thinking on having them with thier choir folders looking like they are singing. I will do it during 6th period tomorrow as a trial and see if it turns out the way I want.

I am a friend
I want to take a picture of a group of my freshman friends (2 of them, maybe 3) during lunch outside at the picnic tables. I either want a picture of them smiling at the camera or looking at eachother. I will take both and see which one turns out better. I will have the front of the school in the background. I am planning on taking the picture either on Thursday or Friday.

Comments

  1. Can you let me know what your specifics are? You plan n a group shot in each "I am" but how is that posed? What is the surrounding? Time of day and lighting? What will make these unique? Who will be in them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment