Photography as Art


Comments

  1. I'm confused by the images a bit. I tried to zoom in for a closer look as it appears the fruit image is not in focus but it comes up saying it's a screen shot. Can you either send me the original or let me know how you shot this? Also, the images do not have to be on an art board - I'd like to be able to get them opened as individual images in their original format. As for the images, I appreciate you taking two approaches - a few comments: both have lighting that isn't similar to the originals - I know we talked about this and what you had to do in order to achieve the desired affects. The three milkshakes could/should have been lit with a much stronger light on the right side - then you could have gotten darker shadows and brighter highlights. With the fruit, did you try arranging them in a composition that was closer to the painting? With the yellow(ish) background? Let me know what you think about my comments and we can talk about either shooting this (only one needed) again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment